- Start Date: asap
- Location: London/South East
- Salary: Basic to c£45K, car, bonus
Location: Flexible in London/South East
Package: Basic to c£45,000 plus bonus, car & benefits
In this key role with a market leading environmental services business, you will manage a range of strategic level projects aimed at improving household recycling, waste collection and street cleansing services provided to Local Authority clients.
Working closely with colleagues based at contract locations across London and the South East, you will help push forward initiatives aimed at exceeding customer expectations through process improvement, innovation, and the introduction of new technologies.
Prospects for career progression in this highly successful business are excellent.
- Experience of managing service improvement projects successfully in the municipal waste / recycling field gained as an in-house project manager or external consultant consultancy would be of strong interest; some practical experience in the management of council waste, collection / recycling services would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Proven experience /capability in project management; able to work collaboratively with colleagues across a range of functions
- Strong analytical skills, IT literate; proficient in the use of spreadsheets
- Full driving licence
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj175a147'