- Start Date: asap
- Location: Lincolnshire
- Salary: to circa £300/day
To c£300 / day, Minimum 12-month contract
We are looking for an AD experienced Plant Operator or Supervisor, with the ability and desire to step-up to take full day-to-day operational responsibility for an Anaerobic Digestion plant producing energy from organic waste. Full training will be provided on the specific aspects of the process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with technical support staff and stakeholders, ensure that the plant runs efficiently and achieves maximum output
- Helping identify and implement measures to improve plant performance
- Monitoring and reporting on Plant performance against KPIs
- Ensuring that all equipment is fully operational and that issues are reported and dealt with
- Ensuring that the highest standards of Health, Safety and compliance are maintained
- Dealing with the Environment Agency as required
- Proven relevant experience of an Anaerobic Digestion process
- Previous roles may include: Plant Operator, Team Leader, Supervisor, Operative etc
- Relevant COTC (WAMITAB) qualification desirable
- “Hands-on” management style, able to grasp basic technical aspects quickly
- Sound problem solving skills, self-reliant, able to work independently
Our client is a highly respected, growing business with a strong presence in the Renewable Energy field.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj341a135'