- Start Date: asap
- Location: South East
- Salary: to c£60K, excellent benefits
To c£60K plus bonus, car/allowance and excellent benefits
With the support of your management team in a market leading business, you will have full responsibility for service delivery and the business performance of an outsourced Environmental Services activity operated under a long term contract with a Local Authority client. Experience of running a substantial service with a large workforce is essential as are proven leadership and people skills.
- Leading the development and implementation of the business and service strategy and annual plans to achieve delivery and business growth targets
- Overseeing day-to-day service delivery and, in conjunction with your team, ensuring that performance is monitored and measured and that targets are achieved
- Leading continuous operational performance improvement
- Assisting in the identification and implementation of add-on profit generating services
- Ensuring that a strong business partnership is developed and maintained with the client and stakeholders
- Maintaining positive employee relations
- Ensuring that all services are delivered in compliance with Health and Safety legislation and procedures and the Company's commitment to high quality service provision to the public.
- Excellent leadership and people skills preferably backed by an appropriate management qualification; previous roles might include contract manager, operations manager, general manager, business manager, partnership director, etc
- Proven experience of managing a multi-disciplined, outsourced service; experience in recycling, waste management, grounds maintenance or street cleansing would be particularly desirable however we would also be interested in hearing from candidates with experience in sectors sharing similar characteristics e.g. facilities management (FM), cleaning, catering, or similar
- Experience of managing large client relationships is essential (ideally in the Public Sector)
- Able to demonstrate success in managing change, transforming services and improving operational performance.
- Sound knowledge of the practical requirements of Health and Safety legislation.
- Financial competence and IT literacy are essential.
SELECT Ref_No,Position,Start_Date,Location,Salary,Email,Consultant_Name,Type,Job_Id,Category_1,Category_2,Category_3,Category_4,Note_1,Note_2,Note_3,Note_4,Note_5,Note_6,Note_7,Note_8,Note_9,Note_10,Note_11,Note_12,Note_13,Note_14,Note_15,Note_16,Note_17,Note_18,Note_19,Note_20,jDetails FROM WWWJOB WHERE Job_Id <> '' AND Job_Id = 'rhj344a146'